Please enjoy our owners’ 2018 letter to their employees.
With the New Year 2019 approaching, Naum & Maya, owners of Precision Group, would like to wish you a very Happy New Year!
We’d also like to share with you some of the highlights from year 2018. It has been a challenging year for all of us, but despite some unforeseen events, we have overcome challenges and turned them into successes:
- Each division of the company has made a tremendous improvement in customer service and quality, which we highly appreciate.
- Our biggest accomplishment was to obtain the approved ISO 13485:2016 certification for Medical Devices. It was a 3-year process to get to this level. We’d like to thank Anna Wulfe, Michaeline Womack, and Jonathon Adame who’ve worked hard to make it happen. We’re looking forward to working with new customer who require that type of ISO Certification.
- For our South Tooling division, we purchased new equipment that will be installed towards the end of 2018 and early 2019.
- In our San Antonio facility, we’re working on 3 major projects with customers. We are finalizing minor details on these projects which will bring huge growth for our molding division.
- In order to improve our accounting processes, we’re restructuring our accounting system to have more feasibility and a better study of our operation’s cost and productivity. We’d like to thank Donna Wilson and Diana Grinman for being a substantial part of this new development.
- in 2019, we are looking at the possibility of opening a fourth location in Monterrey, Mexico. With all the new things that took place during 2018 and contributed to our success, we’d like to start a new program in 2019. This program will allow our employees in La Feria and Mexico the opportunity to come to our corporate location for visits and Q/A time. We will coordinate with Abe Pena so one employee per month, and his/her spouse, will enjoy a company paid visit to San Antonio: Tour Precision Group’s headquarters, meet and greet our staff, stay in a River Walk hotel, and get to enjoy a lunch or dinner with Maya and Naum Royberg
If a North facility employee would like to visit the La Feria facility for educational and introductory purposes, we will arrange and pay for the employee and spouse to stay in La Feria for a weekend. We are looking forward to creating a stronger relationship with all of you in all of our Precision Group facilities.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts,
Naum & Maya Royberg Precision Group Owners